Building Information Modeling (BIM) changes the way in which buildings and infrastructures are planned, constructed, used and managed. We advise our customers on the introduction of BIM in their organisation – from the choice of suitable technologies to the establishment of efficient BIM processes and the training of employees. In addition, as BIM consultants we also advise building owners on successful project planning and successful realisation of their building projects with BIM – always with one eye on subsequent operation of the buildings. Together with the building owner, we define the BIM requirements for companies bidding for the work and/or for project participants. During the project itself, we take care of BIM quality management. At the end, we make sure that the data of the digital model is successfully integrated in the operation of the building structure.
- Preparation of a strategy for introduction of BIM in your organisation: technologies, processes, standards, training of employees
- BIM project management on the client side throughout all phases of the project and throughout the entire lifecycle: BIM in planning, BIM for the construction site (BIM2Field), BIM for operation (BIM4FM)
- Advice for building owners on BIM ordering: preparation of client information requirements and special contract conditions
- Tendering procedures with BIM
- Overall BIM coordination and BIM information management
- Support for project teams when putting together the BIM execution plan
- Data management and data migration from the project (e.g. CoBie, APIs) to databases for operation (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, MS Access), guidance and support during the transfer to management systems of the customer (GIS, CityGML, CAFM etc.)
- Advice on BIM pilot projects and innovative applications
Targeted use of BIM
The main focus of our consultancy work is on showing how we can optimise work processes and data flows with the aid of the new digital technologies: Which data is required? How does it need to be collected, and how does it need to be made available – for whom, when, for what purpose and in which form? Based on our expertise in the field, our project experience and our involvement in leading international professional associations, we advise organisations and building owners so that their buildings are available both in real life and digitally in accordance with their requirements.