When it comes to making the users of a building feel comfortable, building physics plays an important role. In addition, the condition of a property in terms of its building physics is decisive for its energy efficiency and lifespan. Our building physicists consult architects, builders, general planners and contractors in the areas of thermal insulation, damp protection, acoustics and noise protection.
- Conceptual planning and consulting
- Building condition analyses using indoor climate measurements and investigations of components for thermal bridges, moisture penetration, building and room acoustics
- Issuing of building energy certificates on behalf of the cantons (GEAK)
- Project planning for suitable measures, where possible with Building Information Modeling
- Project planning in accordance with Minergie standards and the sustainability label
- Hygrothermal calculations and calculations of room acoustics
- Thermal and acoustic building simulations
- Creation of noise protection and sound insulation certificates in accordance with the applicable standards of the SIA and the LSV
- Acceptance inspection, including measurements
Prepared for unconventional solutions
With our longstanding experience, we supervise new builds and redevelopment projects from the start of the project, through execution of the work and all the way to the acceptance inspections. We like to think outside the box and follow a creative approach – and this means that we are also happy to consider unconventional solutions. Our aim is always to translate design ideas into a comfortable room climate.