Brownfield land and contaminated sites can not only harm the environment but also decrease the value of property and result in extra costs during development and construction. We provide advice to clients and developers about how to deal appropriately with the associated risks. We recommend the necessary remediation measures and also put these into practice.
Inspection, Assessment, Remediation
- Historical and technical brownfield site assessment
- Planning and site supervision of the remediation of contaminated sites.
- Deconstruction of commercial buildings, industrial plants and oil depots
- Assessment and remediation of military firing ranges
- Brownfield site management during infrastructure projects
Complete planning for the entire remediation of contaminated sites
Along with the planning involved in remediation, we calculate and carry out the demanding tasks of dismantling structures, securing building pits and dewatering. Our team of experts, comprising construction and environmental engineers, geologists, chemists and legal experts are among Switzerland’s leading brownfield site consultants.