A large number of environmental regulations issued by federal, cantonal and municipal authorities need to be taken into account during the planning and implementation of construction projects, and clients must be able to prove that these regulations have been met. In the case of larger infrastructure projects, this is achieved by means of an environmental impact report. We support our clients in the function of environmental planner in the implementation of infrastructure projects, ensuring their approvability from an environmental perspective.
What we offer:
- Assessments of environmental compatibility/approvability in feasibility and option studies
- Preparation of environmental impact reports, environmental field notes and environmental reports
- Identification and planning of environmental protection measures
- Consultancy and support for clients in approval process
- Integration of environmental regulations in invitations to tender and service contracts
- Environmental construction support, including pedological site support during implementation
- Environmental acceptance of construction work and performance reviews
- Public relations work, coordination and integration of monitoring groups and organisations entitled to appeal
Integral handling of all environmental aspects
We support public and private clients in all kinds of infrastructure projects: roads and railways, airports, power stations, transmission lines, water construction projects, industrial facilities, shopping centres, waste disposal facilities or gravel and rock quarries. We handle and coordinate all environmental issues. Our specialists work closely with the planning engineers and have an in-depth understanding of which environmental measures are technically and financially feasible.