Generating electricity directly and efficiently from sunlight: from studies of potential for portfolio managers looking after several thousand objects to the planning of systems integrated in buildings through to project management consultancy for large ground-mounted systems – our experienced planning team offers everything from a single source. We have experience with projects in Switzerland and abroad.
- Potential and feasibility studies for ground-mounted systems, sites and building portfolios and visualisations of PV systems
- System planning including site management
- Project planning for systems integrated in buildings (GiPV, BiPV) and PV facades
- Consulting on PV contracting and private consumption (e.g. for private consumption associations [ZEV] or communities [EVG])
- Consulting on storage concepts, peak shaving, emergency power systems and charging stations
- Expert reports and surveys: profitability and yield calculations, acceptance inspections, expert reflection assessments and damage reports, expert solar glare assessments, expert shading analyses, assessment of yield losses
Participation in standards bodies and research produces a competitive advantage
Our photovoltaics experts work in senior positions in national and international committees for the development of standards for photovoltaics. In addition, they are also involved in various research projects– including some studying Alpine systems, winter energy and infrastructure. This means that we have access to the latest findings relating to the relevant regulations and the safety and quality of PV systems and can always offer our customers advice based on the current state of the art.