Railway stations are drivers of development and are required to meet constantly increasing demands. We design and supervise railway station projects of all sizes from conception to construction – from the disabled-accessible adaptation of a station to the complete new construction of an inner urban underground railway station with service centre. We understand the interaction between railway stations and their urban environment, and have the experience and the skills necessary to achieve a highly functional solution.
What we offer:
- People flow analyses, defining dimensions g of public facilities, proof of safety
- Integration into the railway station environment: planning of bus stations, transfer stations, railway station access roads
- Conception and layout for conversions and new constructions with the aim of optimally controlling people flow and ensuring a high level of safety during construction and operation
- Feasibility studies, project planning, site management and commissioning for all engineering disciplines, from structural systems through special civil engineering to tracks
- Overall project management and coordination of a wide range of contractors and numerous specialists
Comprehensive railway expertise
We are conversant with the requirements that apply to railway stations from our experience with a considerable number of projects, and know what it means to renovate a railway station under operation. There is very little we have not yet accomplished in this area – from ensuring pedestrian safety during construction through braced excavations directly at the clearance profile to deep foundations of heavily used rail bridges. All in all, we can safely say that we know railway stations inside and out.