At Basler & Hofmann we have decades of experience in mechanical and conventional tunnel construction, in both stone and loose rock and under difficult geological and hydrogeological conditions. We support clients at home and abroad in all aspects of underground engineering. Our strengths lie in inner-city tunnel construction.
- Planning and project development for rail and road tunnels, tunnels, shafts and caverns, including ancillary construction measures
- Condition inspections
- Maintenance and repair as well as expansion of underground constructions – when required during operation
- Integral overall project management of large-scale interdisciplinary infrastructure projects
- Construction management services, site supervision and senior site management
- Safety and risk assessments, expert’s reports and engineering tests
Your partners for complex, interdisciplinary tasks
Every underground project is a unique undertaking. Specific usage requirements and varying ground conditions call for tailor-made concepts and solutions elaborated down to the last detail. Our experienced specialists support clients and enterprises throughout all phases of a project, from strategic planning to implementation. Thanks to the interdisciplinary structure of our company, we can draw in specialists from other disciplines when needed, enabling us to offer our clients everything from a single source.