Wind power is a renewable energy source that makes an important contribution to the energy revolution. We provide comprehensive support in the field of wind power to the public sector, utility companies, planning offices and private companies. Whether it is a location search, technical planning or due diligence, we offer independent advice and planning, and deliver well-founded decision-making bases. In doing so, we always keep an eye on the ecological, social and economic factors.
- Potential and feasibility studies (GIS analyses, spatial planning)
- Planning from the initial idea to acceptance – including invitations to tender and site management
- Consultancy on the entire life cycle of plants
- Identification of projects both in Switzerland and abroad
- Technical due diligence
- Expertise and reports: environmental impact report, clearance dossier, yield assessment, turbulence assessments, noise/acoustic assessments, shadow calculations, site compliance, profitability calculations
- Wind measurements
- Support with authority and public relations work, with visualisations for example
- Training and excursions for executive committees, authorities and politicians, expert teams, interested citizens and schools
Independent consultancy for projects in Switzerland and abroad
We are one of just a few companies in Switzerland that can offer fully independent advice to our clients. Thanks to our many years of experience both in Switzerland and abroad and our foreign language skills, we are also capable of handling projects professionally in an international context.